Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
grandma
Friday, June 20


I don't really know why, I felt this sudden sensation which made me feel all so sad just thinking about it.

For so many years, I've buried myself away just to avoid thinking about it. For so many years, I seldom talked about it. For so many years, I've kept quiet. Until one fine day, my mum had to tell us something about it, then made me think of it over and over again.

Now that she's gone, for so long, I could still remember everything so vividly, so clearly, just as if it was only yesterday. All the good and bad memories all brought back in a flash. It made me feel so guilty, not being there for her more when she's ill. zz.. And I started regretting only when she's passed on. I'm still regretting even after almost 10 years.

She's the one I used to and always will look up to. She's the one whom I'm always glued to. She's the one who always brought me out on holidays and stuff. She treated me the nicest amongst the 3 siblings. She's my Grandma. My super grandma!

I love you grandma~ I miss you a lot.. zzz.


after so long, tears would still flow whenever i think about this. =(


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER