Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
Pieces
Thursday, June 12


I tried to be perfect,
But nothing was worth it,
I don't believe it makes me real,
I thought it’d be easy,
But no one believes me,
I meant all the things I said,


So going to school today wasn't all so fulfilling. I tried doing my work, and managed to do like 1/500 of the assignment. Well, at least I tried, I decided to call it a day, and continue when I reached home. But I've yet to continue. I hate assignments, and this freaking assignment is 70%. Holy mother of cheese!


If you believe it's in my soul,
I'd say all the words that i know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I'm better of on my own.


Sister's birthday tomorrow. I'm gonna go do some last minute shopping with my mum somewhere in the afternoon. She bought me a Care Bear stuffed toy for my birthday, and also shared with my brother to get a rash guard for me. So this time round, it's payback time! I'm gonna go get her some goofy looking thing. Hoho..


This place is so empty,
My thoughts are so tempting,
I don’t know how it got so bad,
Sometimes it’s so crazy,
That nothing can save me,
But it’s the only thing that I have.


When can I ever complete my assignments? zzz


If you believe it's in my soul,
I'd say all the words that i know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I'm better of on my own.



Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER