Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
sunburnt..
Sunday, June 29


So yeah, the title of this post says it all.. Sunburnt. The Recycle and Row event went well, but the weather was over cooperative, meaning the weather was too good, meaning it was bloody sunny. zzz. Met a few random people I know along the way like Yu Long and Damien. What a coincidence. Was quite funny then. Haha. Carls Jr. after the event, and was zomgwtfbbq.. I almost couldn't finish my meal at all. But I did eventually.

I then made my way through the crowded park, towards the ever so wonderful Parkway Parade, to meet Tan Yining. Had random coffee, and random chat, applied for a random job at some random shop, and I met Zhan Yu there! Like what's with meeting random people at random places? I then took my random bike and made my way home in a random manner. I swear, the slopes around my house really sucks when you have to cycle. I avoided the main road, which is also a slope, and went into some random street, but landed myself on a steeper slope on the next street. walao~ I gave up cycling, and walked in the end. =.=

I'm tired, sleepy, but happy 'cos i actually exercised today. LOL!


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER