Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
ignorant fool.
Saturday, July 19


I was climbing the stairs to the seats which were available. I stopped at the row with seats and turned around to check on my grandma and grandaunt if they were alright. This freaking lady behind my mum and grandma, looked at us and said in Chinese, "Eh, move leh, don't stand here leh!". My mum turned around, took a good look at her, and said, "Can wait or not? Elderly takes a longer time." I stared at her until she went up.

I sat down comfortably at my seat, with my mum next to me as I ranted about that old hag. I got curious. I turned to look at where she's sitting. She was still standing when I saw her. So I turned back to look at the front. The next thing I know, she was at the bottom again, with what seemed to be her husband, looking for seats. Hahaha. Her husband must have gotten lost somewhere, and cannot catch up with her kiasu-ness. The price you pay for being so fucking rude. You don't get what you want.

You'll know how it feels like to be old someday, and people will just look at you and think you're like any other elderly, slow. Learn your manners, bitch.


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER