Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
weekend
Sunday, July 13


Giving out Fliers day:
So I went to give out fliers with Ky's cousin, had to cover for him since he had his driving practical test which he passed! Congrats! We had 4000 fliers shoved at us at once, and it was supposed to last 2 days. We didn't have anywhere to put them, so we had no choice but to leave it at the rink. lol. Once again, we went to spam the mailboxes and carparks of Marine Parade Estate. Urban skating around was fun. I haven't been skating, so I was quite careful with where i was going. But was fun la, earned myself $48 bucks. LOL

Microsoft Barbecue:
It was great meeting up with the gang, and of course with the addition of some new faces. Food was great. Had a nice view of the fighter jets and their acrobatic stunts, a nice view of the giant Singapore flag and the giant helicopter. Crapping around with them and the newbies as though I knew them forever. Cycled there and back, so I had a great work out considering the fact that I was skating in the morning. Was fun la..

Kayaking:
Stupid sunny day, made me didn't want to kayak at all but I still had to. But the day was quite funny.

First incident, the cat in the toilet. "JingYi, I tell you one secret, there's 2 cats in the toilet, can you help us chase it away?" -_______- So I went to take a look. "Only got 1 whatttt.. aiya u faster go change I help look out for the cat la.." so they went to change, and made a lot of noise. The cat eventually walked out on its own. "See la? your voices scared the cat away instead of me scaring it away."

Second Incident, we were bringing down the kayaks from the rack, when the other girls screamed all of a sudden, a kitten came out of the kayak. LOL. I swear it was damn funny. It's like they're so scared of the kitten but I'm pretty damn sure that the kitten was more afraid of them. So I went on a kitten hunt but couldn't find it. It was damn small I tellew.

Third incident, they wanted to go kayak to Ubin, but I refused to go not because I'm lazy, it's because they haven't been kayaking for so long, and want to gey kiang go Ubin, they've never crossed the channel to ubin before, and worse still, they didn't declare they're going out at all. So obviously I won't go because I didn't want anything to happen. End up this stupid friend of mine, decided to go on a solo expedition without even telling us, went towards Tekong instead and kayak until we couldn't see him at all. Fine lor. He want to act pro let him be lor. Wait till something happen then he'll learn his lesson. He's lucky that I've been watching where he went. If not I wouldn't bother.

Fourth incident, I bloody carried the kayak back on my own, and now my right shoulder and arm is aching. grrr.. So I left after washing up.

Ky's car:
Haha. That idiot, pass his license already. So the very kind him came to pick me at changi village together with his cousin and fetched me home. hahaha. It was damn funny. They saw their other cousin's van at the carpark at changi village, and went to spam it with the left over fliers. LOL. Put into fan somemore.. hahah. Thanks for the ride la ky.. =)


THE STUPID LATE SUBMISSION IS TOMORROW. AND I'M SICK OF DOING IT. I CAN'T FREAKING TEST MY PROGRAM, AND I THINK I'M GOING NUTS.


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER