Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
Hey there!
Sunday, August 3


Hello people from other countries who read my blog! I'm really wondering how you guys manage to find my blog. But in any case, I welcome you! =)

Just take a look at the analytics I found for my blog.

This one is for the whole of this week. Wow, United States and Brazil? It's so cool right? I've been seeing the US in the analytics, but I've never seen Brazil. So cool.

And this one is today's analytics! Once again it's the US, but wait a minute, there's Estonia! All the way from Northern Europe, somewhere in the Baltic Region!

I won't even bother going about last month's analytics. Because there's Malaysia, the US, Brazil, and an Unknown region. Hoho.. It's quite interesting to know that people around the globe are actually reading my blog, when there's nothing interesting to read about here. Haha. Maybe they just happen to chance upon this place while Googling or something. But like what I've said, I welcome you readers anytime. Oh if you're someone from another country other than Singapore, do leave a message at my message box! Just so I know that the analytics are actually real. hehe.

Enough said, I'm off to get some work done.


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER