Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
The X-Files: I Want to Believe
Saturday, August 2


Yeah yeah whatever, I know I said I'm going on a blog block mode, but who cares? I've got something to blog about now.

So I went to catch the move The X-Files: I Want to Believe.

Just believe it then.

Ok, that wasn't funny, but yeah. It's a good show to me. Great story line, suspense and all. It was rather easy to catch the ball, considering the fact that I've only seen a couple of episodes of the X-files series, and have never caught the first movie at all. It's a bit gruesome, maybe very gruesome to some, I find it alright though, but I feel that the rating shouldn't be PG-13, more of NC-16 as the disturbing scenes might just freak the hell out of you if you were a kid. It was quite funny to see Qing and Sarah covering their faces with their bags, and Tekai covering his neck with his collar at some point of time. It wasn't that bad.

Movie was great, but the seats weren't. I had a hard time finding a comfortable spot and the seats were all rockable for reasons unknown. My back ached after the show. blah. Had an expensive chicken rice dinner before the show, and some coffee. Yining came to hang out a little before she went to get her assignments done. I've spent quite a bit today. $9.50 for the bloody lousy cinema. $6 for the bloody expensive chicken rice, and $5.50 for coffee. I'm glad that I wasn't really in the mood for shopping. Phew!

I'm gonna stop going out again. Lock myself at home, and save some money. Locking myself in coffee rehab, cos I want to be sober again. Or at least until study week.

Ok, it's back to Blog Block again. For real this time.


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER