Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
verbal diarrhea
Tuesday, May 5


Strangely, I aspire to blog like so many bloggers out there.

No, not daily and chronological rants about how my already boring life is. But on relevant and useful topics which I've experienced in a day. Like, political yet non-political issues. HAHA! I've no idea what I'm trying to state here.

I want to use proper English to express my words, I want to write proper sentences. My English is already as bad as it is. Which reminds me, I've not been writing in Chinese, I should include more of that as well. Point is, it's time for me to write something refreshing. Something constructive. Blah..

Though, writing with Singlish once in a while is like detoxing.


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER