Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6976548\x26blogName\x3dSPWACH!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://grassisgoodforhealth.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4580078700843744712', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spwach&spwach
IITSC TBC 09/10
Thursday, September 10


The camp was great but really tiring.. 3 days 2 nights, and a total of 4 hours of sleep, is really not fun at all. But other than the lack of sleep, it was really really fun!!!!! The part I liked most about the camp, was that the sub comms actually put up a cheer together as a whole for us main comms. Me likes many!

It's my first time being an FA, and frankly speaking, I have no idea how to be one =x so I feel really bad for my "Vignett" to get an inexperienced FA. After reading the appreciation thing, I actually feel better. =)

Being a medic is not fun man.. I have to like run around, abandoning my empire every now and then to attend to people who seek medical attention, of which, some don't even qualify to seek medical needs. tsk.. I feel so under appreciated.. LOL!

I'm like in charge of so many departments, assistant food committee, Medic, and main FA. lol.. busy bee running around..

I'm glad I somehow revived the "underwear" cheer. My empire liked it, hahaha. The last time I heard it was during Open House 2008, almost 2 years ago. I miss all the old and fun cheers. I miss all the alumnis. But I hope I can like maybe slowly bring back some of the good old stuff, and make IITSC the way it was so RAH RAH again.


Regards,
Spwach

• THE BLOGGER

jingyi
v-jichan


• TALK HERE

BYEBYE!

• AFFILIATES

MICROSOFTcottoncandy
v-kita || v-rutan || v-weleon || v-kechua ||
TPians
Angela || Bao Lin || Brina || Imran || Jocelyn || Jolene || Melinda || Shui Jin || SiJie || Wee Kiat || Yan Hui || Chap Ji Ka || IITSC || BlackOut || Monane ||
BDSians
Amelyn || Chiaw Khim || Choon Teck || Gerald || Melise || Sarah || Rita || Yiningeddie:) || Nur ||
BDSCOmembers
BDSCO || Anna || Damien || Delia || June || Michelle || Mei Chin || Yim Chew || Yitian || Zhi Wen ||

• PLAYER